1. Q: Are Vistarmed cuffs compatible with GE,Philips?
A: Yes,Vistarmed cuffs are compatible with most brands like Welch Allyn, Draeger, Mindray, Datascope, Philips, Spacelabs, GE, Schiller etc DOWNLOAD
2. Q: What's the process of OEM&ODM project ?
A:Tell us your technical requirements->Offer us original sample and drawings if possible->Vistar evaluate the project and offer quotation->Vistar produce sample->Customer confirm sample->Mass production
3.Q: Do you offer private labeling?
A: Yes, we offer, MOQ normally is 1000pcs/type
4. Q: What’s the available payment term?
A: T/T,Western Union,PayPal
5. Q: How long for production?
A: 15-20 days after payment received and raw materials ready
6. Q: What’s Vistarmed NIBP cuff's cleaning and disinfection method?
A: a. To clean the cuff by wiping a damp cloth with mild soap water.
b. Can be disinfected by medical alcohol 70%. After disinfection, the cuff cover should be left air dry.
7. Q: What is the difference between a standard cuff and a extra long cuff (i.e. Adult and Adult long cuffs)?
A: Adult long cuff has a longer length, which allows for a greater arm circumference range.
8. Q: What’s MedCuff tourniquet working principle?
A: MedCuff tourniquet are designed single- or dual-bladder inflatable cuffs connected to a tourniquet system via a hose assembly. When wrapped around a limb and inflated, tourniquet cuffs apply an adequate amount of pressure on the arterial blood flow in a limb to create a bloodless surgical field.